Monday 19 August 2013

COFFEE NUT BROWNIES


I need to admit something. Yesterday, I ate vanilla & chocolate cheesecake. By the way, I prefer vanilla one. I did not feel well after eating it so that was my first and the last time when I ate something sweet not made by me or made from ingredients which I do not tolerate anymore.

That situation made me very motivated to think again what I am putting into my body.

I made something I am flabbergasted about! I think you should be too!




COFFEE NUT BROWNIES
/ Recipe adapted from here /


INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup almond butter
  • 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 1/4 cup coconut flour
  • 3 TBS raw cacao powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (if your nut butter does not already include it)



METHOD:

Preheat the oven to 165 C. Grease or line with parchment paper glass baking dish (about 10x15 cm or any other small square one).

In large bowl mix all ingredients and transfer to the baking dish. Bake for about 25-35 minutes. 

Serve it warm or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment